Works-in-Progress Seminar Sign-up (Postdocs)
Spring 2019 WIPS are scheduled for the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month, 8:30 a.m., DIBS Multipurpose Room. Breakfast is provided. All members of the DIBS community are invited to attend.
We continue to schedule presentations for the semester; please fill out the registration form to let us know if you would like to present in March, April, or May.
Scheduled Spring 2019 Presenters
- Jan. 18: Marie Mooney, PhD, Center for Human Disease Modeling
- Feb. 1: J. Patrick Mayo, PhD, Neurobiology, Lisberger Lab
- Feb. 15: Lidia Tagliafierro, PhD, Neurology, Chiba-Falek Lab
Fall 2018 WIPS Presenters included:
- Oct. 5: Maya Kaelberer, PhD: "Transducing a sense from gut to brain"
- Oct. 19: Kevin Bolding,PhD: "Distinct dynamics for representations of odor and choice in piriform cortex"
- Nov. 2: Nikki Sullivan, PhD