The Certificate in Cognitive Neuroscience makes education in the neurosciences available to students from any doctoral program on campus.
Graduate students have enrolled in the certificate program from many disciplines, such as Nursing, Psychology, Neurobiology, Philosophy, and Music.
Students seeking the certificate must complete the following:
- Principles of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognitive Neuroscience Presentation Colloquium
- Two of the following course options:
- A quantitative elective (suggestions found here under What quantitative courses fulfill the Quantitative Elective CNAP requirement?)
- A methods-based elective (suggestions included here under What courses count as electives for CNAP?)
- Psychology & Neuroscience First-Year Seminar
- A one-semester research practicum in cognitive neuroscience
- A Graduate Certificate Program Application
- Completed certificates should be sent to the certificate program coordinator.