The DIBS “Cube,” so-called because of its glass box-like entrance, offers welcoming, flexible classroom, meeting, and office space. Our space is designed to accommodate formal lectures and presentations, team projects, and individual learning. Students often find the Cube an excellent place to study.
- A large lecture hall, which seats up to 150 theater-style
- A smaller “Team Room” that can be divided into two, each seating 35 people.
- Tables and chairs to meet theater- or classroom-style seating
- Two teaching labs, used primarily for brain anatomy & physiology classes
- A conference room that seats 18
DIBS staff assist in planning and/or staffing many of the events held in the Cube. For information about scheduling a seminar or other special event, please contact: Colleen Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trina Rodriguez at email@example.com. You may also all the DIBS main phone number, 919.668.2512.