Altered States of Cannabis Regulation: Informing Policy with Science
B035 DIBS "Cube", LSRC, West Campus
About This Event:
CABC Annual Spring Symposium--Registration is open! For more information, please click HERE.
Lunch is provided!
Speakers: Thomas Marcotte, University of California, San Diego; Henrietta Szutorisz, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; Sherika Hill, Edward Levin, and Susan Murphy, Duke; Charles Easley IV, University of Georgia; Madalyn Meier, Arizona State University; Beau Kilmer, RAND Corp. The event is free but registration is required
- Series contacts: Ed Levin, Ph.D., CABC; firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-681-6273
Trina Rodriguez, DIBS; email@example.com , 919-668-2512
- Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Center on Addiction and Behavior Change
- Duke CIPHERS (Cannabis-Induced Potential heritability of Epigenetic Revisions in Sperm)
- John Templeton Foundation