The DIBS Faculty Network is composed of nearly 200 researchers from different disciplines, including basic and clinical research, engineering, law, social science, and the humanities.
Applying for Membership is Simple
There are only two requirements
1) faculty status at Duke, and
Each year, DIBS awards seed-grant funding for interdisciplinary projects: up to $100,000 for Research Incubator Awards and up to $25,000 for Germinator Awards. DIBS Faculty Network Members receive notice of the seed-grant opportunities.
ADDITIONAL membership benefits
- Eligibility to propose and receive support (funding or in-kind) for new interdisciplinary symposia, seminars, or other activities that support DIBS goals
- Regular email updates on campus and area events of interest to the broader neuroscience community
- Opportunities to volunteer for community outreach activities, such as DIBS Discovery Day and community education events
- Access to DIBS listservs, e.g., faculty, graduate students, and postdocs, to promote relevant activities
- Listing on the DIBS website, using information from Duke Scholars, to facilitate networking and visibility